This simple sandwich is layered with roasted tomatoes and zucchini, goat cheese, cottage cheese and pesto with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.Print
This simple sandwich is layered with roasted tomatoes and zucchini, goat cheese, cottage cheese and pesto with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- 1 ciabatta roll
- 1/2 Zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil + pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 1 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese(small curd)
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Season the zucchini and tomato slices with salt and olive oil. Bake at 375F until roasted as you like.
- In a bowl, mix together the goat cheese and cottage cheese until well mixed.
- On the ciabatta roll, layer the pesto, cheese mixture, roasted tomatoes, roasted zucchini and balsamic glaze. Put the whole sandwich back in the oven for 3-5 minutes until the bread is warm and toasty.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5