I’m so excited to share with you my loaded sheet pan nachos with with an Indian & Tex-Mex fusion twist! Grab some tortilla chips and layer them with delicious paneer crumbles, creamy refried black beans, salsa fresca, and creamy queso. Perfect for a party or hosting a barbecue!
Why this is my “special” recipe
Over the years, this paneer nachos has come to be known as THE nachos among my friends and family. They’ve been my signature recipe for any and every party that I attend to the point that I kinda started despising attending parties. The best part – almost everything can be made ahead of time, so you actually have to get ready for the event! Every element of this dish is super simple to make, but when you layer them on top of each other, they create this beautiful pile of sheet pan nachos with complex flavors!
Loaded Nachos With The Works
- Paneer Crumbles : By now, you guys know I’m all about fusion foods. To put a Vegetarian, Indo Fusion spin on these nachos, I opted to use paneer for the protein. The crumbles come together in under 20 minutes with just a few steps. These can be made up to 8 hours ahead of time.
- Refried Black Beans : I’ve yet to share an official recipe for these, so here’s the jist : add 1 can of black beans to a pot with a bay leaf, some cumin powder and salt. Bring everything to a boil, turn the heat to low and close the lid. Cook for about 15 minutes, mash it all up with a fork and set aside. This can be made up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- Salsa : Can be made up to a week ahead of time or store-bought! I have two recipes for homemade salsa you can try out as well : Roasted Homemade Salsa & Pineapple Poblano Salsa
- Spicy Shortcut Queso : This is the secret sauce that marries all flavors together. I like to make this as close to the party as possible so it’s very melty.
- Chunky Guacamole : takes less than 10 minutes!
- Some of my other favorite toppings are Sauteed Veggies, Shredded Cheese, Corn and Sour Cream! Feel free to get creative & add to these or take some away.
Indian & Tex-Mex fusion nachos!! Grab some tortilla chips and layer them with delicious paneer crumbles, creamy refried black beans, salsa, and creamy queso.
- 1 block Paneer crumbled
- 15 walnuts roughy chopped
- 1 medium red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 green pepper finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2–3 tsp red chili powder
- 2–3 tsp cumin powder
- 1–2 tbsp tikka masala or curry powder
- 3 tbsp chipotle mayo
- Salt to taste
- Tortilla Chips
- Homemade Spicy Queso or Storebought
- Refried Black Beans – I just cook a can of beans with taco seasoning and mash it up
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Chunky Guacamole
- Salsa of Choice
- Chopped Red Onion + Chopped Cilantro
- Sour Cream
- Sauté the onions & green peppers in a pan. Add in walnuts and let them brown slightly.
- Add in corn and paneer and sauté for 5 minutes. Sprinkle in the rest of the ingredients and chipotle sauce and combine.
- Sauté for 5-10 minutes or until the paneer started to get like crumbled meat.
- Once all your topping are ready, spray oil on a baking sheet and lay down your tortilla chips. Layer on the queso, beans, jalapeños, salsa and paneer. and bake at 350 F until everything is melted together. Top with more salsa, guacamole, chopped red onions and sour cream!
Make sure to take a picture and tag me on Instagram @eatsbyramya or DM it to get featured!