Indian & Tex-Mex fusion nachos!! Grab some tortilla chips and layer them with delicious paneer crumbles, creamy refried black beans, salsa, and creamy queso.
- 1 block Paneer crumbled
- 15 walnuts roughy chopped
- 1 medium red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 green pepper finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2–3 tsp red chili powder
- 2–3 tsp cumin powder
- 1–2 tbsp tikka masala or curry powder
- 3 tbsp chipotle mayo
- Salt to taste
- Tortilla Chips
- Homemade Spicy Queso or Storebought
- Refried Black Beans – I just cook a can of beans with taco seasoning and mash it up
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Chunky Guacamole
- Salsa of Choice
- Chopped Red Onion + Chopped Cilantro
- Sour Cream
- Sauté the onions & green peppers in a pan. Add in walnuts and let them brown slightly.
- Add in corn and paneer and sauté for 5 minutes. Sprinkle in the rest of the ingredients and chipotle sauce and combine.
- Sauté for 5-10 minutes or until the paneer started to get like crumbled meat.
- Once all your topping are ready, spray oil on a baking sheet and lay down your tortilla chips. Layer on the queso, beans, jalapeños, salsa and paneer. and bake at 350 F until everything is melted together. Top with more salsa, guacamole, chopped red onions and sour cream!
Make sure to take a picture and tag me on Instagram @eatsbyramya or DM it to get featured!