These 4 ingredient no-bake biscoff truffles are packed with my favorite biscoff cookies, cream cheese and cookie butter. They’re a delicious addition to the dessert table, and just as perfect for gifting during the holidays!
Biscoff Cookies on the Airplane
These days, Biscoff cookies are pretty popular at the grocery store but my first time having them was on an airplane. If you’ve been on Delta or United, you probably got to choose between the Biscoff cookies and some generic peanuts during snack time. I pretty much always get the cookies, they’re sooooo good. Biscoff cookies are such a unique cookie and have this warm, addictive taste to them.
What You Need
- Biscoff Cookies : For these Biscoff truffles, you’ll need a pack of 32 Biscoff cookies. You could also swap this for your favorite cookie or Oreos!
- Cream Cheese : This is going to bind all the loose crumbs together so you can roll it into balls.
- Cookie Butter : This is a pretty common ingredient in the jam/jelly section of many grocery stores in the US & also at Trader Joes
Substitutes & Variations
- Oreo Truffles : Swap the Biscoff cookies for Oreos and leave out the cookie butter.
- If you don’t have cookie butter on hand, just leave it out and add in an extra few spoonfuls for cream cheese as needed to bind together.
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 20–24 Truffles 1x
These 3 ingredient no-bake biscoff truffles are packed with my favorite biscoff cookies, cream cheese and cookie butter. They’re a delicious addition to the dessert table, and just as perfect for gifting during the holidays!
For the cookie balls
- 32 biscoff cookies, or cookies of choice
- 4 tbsp cookie butter (if you don’t have, just use extra cream cheese as needed)
- 5 oz cream cheese
- White Chocolate Chips, or chocolate of choice
- First, start by making crumbs out of the biscoff cookies. The easiest way would be to add the cookies to a food processor and pulse, but you could also just add them to ziploc and use a rolling pin to break them down.
- Pour the crumbles into a bowl, then add in the cookie butter and cream cheese. If you don’t have cookie butter, just use spoonfuls of cream cheese as needed to combine. Mix it with your hands until you end up with a play dough consistency.
- Roll into 20-24 balls and set aside.
- To a bowl, add your chocolate and a little bit of oil. Microwave in 15 second intervals and mix until chocolate is completely melted. Dip each cookie ball in the chocolate, allowing any excess to drip off. Place the truffles on a parchment lined tray and top with sprinkles.
- Freeze for 10 minutes, then leave them in the fridge until you’re ready to serve or gift!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake Dessert