If you’re looking for an extremely simple meal for those days when even chopping an onion seems like too much, these spicy, garlicky peanut sauce noodles are for you. It’s a quick, pantry staple dish that you can easily modify based on what you have at home!Print
If you’re looking for an extremely simple meal for those days when even chopping an onion seems like too much, these spicy, garlicky peanut sauce noodles are for you.
- 1–4 tsp red chili flakes (based on spice tolerance & heat of the flakes)
- 1–2 cloves of garlic, very finely minced or grated
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp black vinegar, or rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Pinch of salt, to taste
- 4 oz of Noodles (or Spaghetti)
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Once it comes to a boil, add the noodles and cook according to package instructions. Move onto next steps while the water comes to a boil.
- Add the chili flakes and garlic to a bowl. Then, heat up 2 tbsp oil in a saucepan until hot and pour over the bowl letting it sizzle. Let this sit for 2 minutes to infuse all the flavor from the chili and garlic into the oil.
- Then, add the soy sauce, vinegar, peanut butter and salt to the bowl. Mix well with a. spoon and let it all chill out will the noodles cook. z
- Drain the cooked noodles, then pour the sauce over the noodles while they are still hot. If it’s too thick, add in 1-2 tbsp hot water to loosen it up. Toss to combine, garnish with some sesame seeds and/or green onions and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, be sure to tag me @eatsbyramya or DM me a picture & let me know how it went!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10