If you’re looking for an extremely simple meal for those days when even chopping an onion seems like too much, these spicy, garlicky peanut sauce noodles are for you.
- 1–4 tsp red chili flakes (based on spice tolerance & heat of the flakes)
- 1–2 cloves of garlic, very finely minced or grated
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp black vinegar, or rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Pinch of salt, to taste
- 4 oz of Noodles (or Spaghetti)
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Once it comes to a boil, add the noodles and cook according to package instructions. Move onto next steps while the water comes to a boil.
- Add the chili flakes and garlic to a bowl. Then, heat up 2 tbsp oil in a saucepan until hot and pour over the bowl letting it sizzle. Let this sit for 2 minutes to infuse all the flavor from the chili and garlic into the oil.
- Then, add the soy sauce, vinegar, peanut butter and salt to the bowl. Mix well with a. spoon and let it all chill out will the noodles cook. z
- Drain the cooked noodles, then pour the sauce over the noodles while they are still hot. If it’s too thick, add in 1-2 tbsp hot water to loosen it up. Toss to combine, garnish with some sesame seeds and/or green onions and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, be sure to tag me @eatsbyramya or DM me a picture & let me know how it went!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10