The much quicker and much cuter way to make chocolate covered pretzels during the holidays! Makes for an adorable gift as well.
- Approx. 3-4 Handfuls of Chocolate of Choice (white, dark, chips, chopped bar, etc.,)
- 1–2 tsp any oil
- Approx. 6-7 Handfuls of Mini Pretzels
- To a large microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate and some oil. Stir to combine and microwave 30 seconds at a time. After every 30 seconds, take it out, stir and repeat until you have smoothly melted chocolate.
- Add all the pretzels to the bowl with the chocolate and use a spatula to mix well until every pretzel is coated in chocolate.
- Spread the chocolate covered pretzels over a parchment line baking tray. You could stop here for regular chocolate covered pretzel bark and refrigerate until the chocolate hardens.
- To make a it a little more like a bark and with the reindeer pattern, I melt some more chocolate, pour it over the top and smooth the chocolate. Then, I place 2 candy eyes, one red m and m for the nose and 1 mini pretzel cut in half along the vertical for the ears for each reindeer. Make sure to think about how you plan to cut the bark so you don’t end up cutting a reindeer in half. Make as many reindeers as you want and finish off with sprinkles. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
- Cut up the bark and store in the fridge or place it in bags to gift! Keep it in a cool place so the chocolate does not melt.
If you make this recipe, be sure to tag me @eatsbyramya or DM me a picture & let me know how it went!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes