If you were a fan of the Starbucks Gingerbread Latte like me, here’s how to make one at home! This recipe makes a single latte (iced or hot) without any syrups or complex ingredients.Print
Homemade Gingerbread Latte (No Syrups)
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 1 Latte 1x
how to make a homemade gingerbread latte for one without any syrups
- 1 cup milk of choice (oat milk or 2% are my preferred)
- 2 shots espresso or 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp Molasses
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg, optional
- 1–2 tsp sugar, optional (if needed for extra sweetness)
- To a mug add the espresso, molasses, sugar, ginger and cinnamon. Use a spoon to mix until everything is dissolved.
- If you want your latte iced, add, pour in cold milk and stir.
- If you want your latte hot, pour it hot or frothed milk and stir. Top with whipped cream or sprinkles (optional) and enjoy!
Make sure to tag me @eatsbyramya or DM me a picture to get featured & enter the holiday giveaways. Ends on December 30th!
- Prep Time: 5