This Lemon Garlic Spaghetti is a refreshing pasta dish made with delicious spaghetti tossed in a spicy lemon garlic sauce, herbs, breadcrumbs and fresh parmesan. This meal delivers a luxurious flavor with very minimal effort (seriously, like less than 15 minutes!)
- 4 oz Dry Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp red chili flakes (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2–3 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- 4–5 garlic cloves
- Handful of fresh basil, thinly sliced (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Bring water to a boil in a pot. Add spaghetti and cook as instructed on the package. While the spaghetti cooks, move on to the next step.
- Use the back of a knife or spoon to smash each clove of garlic until it slightly splits. Add it to a small bowl with dried parsley, lemon juice, red chili flakes and a big pinch of salt.
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan until hot. Pour over the garlic cloves and chili flakes. Let it sit while the spaghetti finishes cooking.
- Drain the spaghetti and pour it into a bowl. Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the spaghetti and mix until combined. Add the breadcrumbs, parmesan and chopped basil. Toss until well combined.
- Enjoy immediately! Be sure to leave a review below & let me know what you think:)
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian