Not sure what to do with that one leftover peach? Turn it into this ooey gooey, single serving peach tart made with puff pastry sheets & topped with nuts and honey.Print
Not sure what to do with that one leftover peach? Turn it into this ooey gooey, single serving peach tart made with puff pastry sheets & topped with nuts and honey.
- 1 peach, sliced
- 2 small puff pastry sheet (each cut about the size of your hand)
- 2 tbsp honey
- Ground cinnamon
- Chopped Pistachios, to garnish (optional)
- Powdered Sugar, to garnish (optional)
- Let the puff pastry sit out for 10 minutes while you cut up the peaches.
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- For each tart : pour 1 tbsp honey on the sheet, slightly spread, sprinkle on cinnamon and place your sliced peaches making sure they are slightly overlapping. Place one puff pastry sheet over it and use your fingers to push the edges of the puff pastry sheet down. (repeat 2 times, once for each tart)
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the top become puffed and gets golden. Let cool for 5 minutes before peeling off the parchment gently and garnishing with powdered sugar and chopped pistachios. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15