If you’re looking for a delicious way to hit your protein girls, look no further. This super creamy whipped feta & cottage cheese dip, topped with honey and pistachios has a whopping 17 grams of protein per serving and under 200 calories!
- 8 ounces fat free feta cheese, crumbled
- ¾ cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Tiny pinch of salt (super tiny)
- 1 tbsp honey, or more to taste
- 5 pistachios, chopped up
- To a food processor, add the feta cheese, cottage cheese, olive oil, lemon juice and a tiny pinch of salt. Pulse until creamy, and all the lumps are gone. This typically takes around a minute.
- Spoon this onto a serving dish and spread out. Drizzle with honey and chopped up pistachios. You can also sprinkle it with a little bit of red chili flakes to kick it up notch. Serve with sliced bread, multigrain crackers or pita bread.
Make sure to take a picture and tag me on Instagram @eatsbyramya or DM it to get featured!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cuisine: Mediterranean